Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Considering getting wireless 3G or 4G cards

I want to try to write a post about how I have this feeling that I'm working too much, but maybe I won't get to write it, so here's for the record. I think I'm working too much right now.

OK, the last thing I wanted to say about the previous post before I go back to my lovely, but boxes-full and internet-less new house is that we're considering going totally wireless for our internet (which might preclude the voip home phone line , I don't know how these things work), but I'm afraid it will be too expensive and have data constraints. We should explore these options before the guys from ELPC come to do installation, right? Who says we have time? :(

I just think it would be dangerous to have internet access anywhere, anytime and not only at home and work (we currently have very limited, for emergency-only internet in our phones). ;)

1 comment:

t1 Diabetes said...

thanks for the tips about drying your clothes outside! I'll certainly try it at the new house... How is Verizon in your area (cell phone?) You can get a Droid or Iphone and add a Internet package so you can use it as a wifi for your home computers. I actually did it on my Droid just to test it and it was pretty fast internet (just as fast as my regular one). However, since the Tessa needs internet for her school I decided to keep the dsl so I won't have to hand her my phone everytime she needs internet. But your boys don't need internet that much yet and at their age would need more supervision anyway... so that's an option.