Friday, June 11, 2010

The World Cup!!

I grew up watching the world cup every four years and I love watching soccer (at least every 4 years). Too bad I won't be able to watch too much this first week because we'll be living in a tent for a week -- we're going to a state-wide camp meeting so the boys can spend one last week with their friends before we consider ourselves completely "moved" to VA.

I hope I can find more contacts on twitter to twitter the games together. ;-) Some of you will probably want to unfollow me if I do that, no? Maybe I'll set up a new account for twittering the World cup in Portuguese, yeah, I guess I'll do that!

Anyone out there watches the world cup too?

2 comments:

benim said...

I do!!!
All games are in my calendar. I'm so excited.

t1 Diabetes said...

my brother is in south africa right now! watching it live... me... i don't even know when the games are... so you're not in VA this weekend? pm your address!