Sunday, June 27, 2010

Questions Without Answers

How many things won't I have time to unpack or find before it's time to pack again if we move a year from now?

When will I find the things that are missing and we need?

Will I ever finish unpacking? (probably not, see first question)

How in the world will I be able to unpack without letting the boys spend countless hours watching tv or playing computer games (or Wii, which in the end they hardly ever play)?

Why oh why are toys so useless? (this has meant to be a whole post for years now, but I haven't been able to write it. Once in a while their toys do get played with, it's a never-ending cycle)

Why does my precocious "pre-teen" eight year old have to keep saying that he's bored and there's nothing to do?

Maybe unpacking the books (and some of the toys) would help, but how will I find the time without first brain-killing these boys ;-). See, I made a pile of books that weren't supposed to be packed so Kelvin could read them, but obviously that in the end they were packed and are as good as gone! HELP!

Why do I still feel so sad about the cat? (ok, that one has obvious answers, I don't want to ask the unanswerable ones here)

well... the list of questions that I could keep on asking today is endless, so I'll just stop for now.

No comments: