Sunday, June 27, 2010

A Tale of Two Games - Brazilians Watching the World Cup

This (exactly a week ago):Was way better than that:
And after the game was over (we were watching together before an under the sea themed first birthday party) we even took more photos to celebrate the occasion:
Last Friday I watched the game at home with my family and we looked more or less like this (photo taken last Sunday too at our friend's house -- K is hidden on purpose for the blog):
Now, for tomorrow's game -- one in which Brazil could be eliminated, I'll be here by myself with the boys. :-( I hope we don't lose or else I won't have anyone to give me emotional support. ;-) Good thing there's the internet to "save" me from complete loneliness. Go Brazil!!

P.S. I'm working on a post about soccer and the U.S. I hope to finish it before the World Cup is over! ;-)

No comments: