Thursday, June 03, 2010

No More, 2007-2010

I don't know exactly how I feel about it now. I didn't allow myself to cry, although I felt like crying on and off all day and night yesterday. One thing is for sure: I'm beyond exhausted. We went to bed either 3 or 4 am from Saturday to Tuesday night and then last night we dropped off the boys at a friends' house and went back to the house at 11:30 pm and only left at 5:20 am this morning when we finally managed to finish loading the two cars and cleaning the house (particularly the kitchen which was a mess!). We slept from 6-11 am, but we're still tired.

Now we still have tons of things to do and we wanted/needed to drive down to VA tonight. We don't know whether everything went well with the closing just yet, I hope everything was fine. K is on the phone -- oh, OK, things are fine, it's just that the routing number we provided for the wiring of the money doesn't work and we had to find out the right one. Phew!

No more homeownership for now, but I hope that in one or, at most, two years we have a house again. More later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry. It hurts most when you have and then you lose, then if you never has before. But ironically, you need to have the valleys in life to be able to appreciate the highs, the sweetness of the good times are even more sweeter.

t1 Diabetes said...

hugs.