Friday, March 26, 2010

Here We Go Again! or Up for Grabs!

The house is officially up for sale today (yeah, and I write at midnight, so the day just officially started). I'm so happy about that! I mean, I like this house, but I can't wait to move and start our "new life."

"On to bigger things now!" Cheerfully exclaimed my friend Aliki in the last post's comment section. A friend's enthusiasm and support is priceless, isn't it?

Yeah, it was about time, we moved on, no?

More than anything, though, I'm thrilled that this year things are completely different from last year. Then, we grieved the impending loss of the house we didn't want to leave, but now we celebrate and welcome the impending changes. Now we're no longer burying the dream, we're cutting lose the strings that hold us to the ground so we can fly. Nothing like one day after the other!

P.S. we're traveling to Canada this weekend. I don't know how we'll do it since we're just so tired from getting the house ready. Maybe, just maybe, the biggest blogger meet up in the history of this blog could happen on Monday. I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

Aliki2006 said...

Oooh--can't wait to hear about the meet-up! Hope the trip goes well...