Saturday, November 10, 2007

Fall Pics

I was going to post these pictures last Wednesday (11/7) and this is how I had started the post:

"There's so much I want to blog about, but right now I have "mama brain," that is, I'm so exhausted of being on my own with two human beings under 6 years old that I can hardly think. Besides, I have to go to bed early so I can get up early to take Kelvin to school."

Forward two days to yesterday and my sister-in-law's arrival and now I can barely find time for blogging because I finally have an adult to talk to while we watch four little boys together.

So here's what I was planning to post, photos taken at Longwood Gardens three weeks ago. The boys posed nicely after a bribe of the promise of buying some popcorn later.
"Look at that camera!!"
(is he a bossy older brother or what?)
Now with flash, making faces:
Now in the sun
(at another pumpkin display that looks exactly the same):
Closer

4 comments:

Dawn said...

They look like little boys out of a storybook. :)

Aliki2006 said...

I love the pictures! They do look like storybook boys, and that pile of gourds is amazing--really!

Rene said...

Hee, hee, hee. The older storybook lad looks like he's choking the younger one in the first photo. Very cute though.

I hope you and the other SIL had a great weekend!

Andromeda Jazmon said...

They are so adorable! I love the sunny ones.