Thursday, March 14, 2013

Control Freak

The issue with the photos I blogged about earlier is definitely an issue of control.

I'm a bit... ok, a lot, of a control-freak. I can't really bear to not be in control and just let iphoto take care of my photos, I want to do it my way, which happens to be the way I've ever done it in PCs and which I felt I had lots of control over.

That's why I never really liked using the GPS very much. I always trusted my instincts about where to go much more than a machine that would be in control of where I drove. Now that I can have easier access to the directions and more control using the gps on the iphone, I like it and use it more. 

Sigh...

I think that this is one of the reasons why I hesitated switching from a PC to a Mac... it seems that Apple has an uncanny way to control your life and force you to use their products (that's why lots of people I know are pretty much anti-Apple), but yet, I really wanted to get the iphone, so I switched.

Anyway... one more of those issues that I would want to work in therapy, if I were to start seeing a therapist someday...

No comments: