Friday, March 15, 2013

31 minutes left...

That's how many minutes my husband has to submit the grant he just spent a month and a crazed week working on.

I think he must have slept a maximum of 15 hours total between Monday and today and I talked to him for no more than 30 minutes total.

sigh... I hope he can do it! I think he will, but this is crazy insane and I hate it how we always have to be submitting things at the last minute, him and I. I have this looong post that I wrote describing the day we submitted my dissertation online and I'm thinking of posting it on the 5th year anniversary of the event. WOW. Five years.

I'm totally past my expiration date, am I not?

Kidding.

Edited to add: He submitted the application, but he didn't get an email saying that they had received it... so, he still doesn't know if it worked and he sent them an email. Sigh...

No comments: