Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Can I do it? 6/114

Frankly, I don't know if I have the stamina needed to keep this blogging marathon going until the end... (sigh)

Now that things were getting more into a routine I got involved with one more thing at the university (a kind of faculty discussion group that will do some research together) and I will have to do some serious re-structuring of my new class (I don't HAVE to do it, but since it was recommended by the Gen Ed folks who reviewed -- and approved -- my syllabus & new class, I will do it).

I don't know how I'll cope with that. I'm just burying my head in the sand right now, even though I teach at 12:20 tomorrow morning and have a dentist visit 2h before that (should be quick) plus a fitness class that I don't want to give up 'cause it's my only fitness class every week at 9 am.

Well... I will keep trying and see where I'll get with this!

No comments: