Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Unsettled/ Quick Update

The housing search continues. Several leads, but no decisions just yet. :-( (sigh)

The inspection on this house is coming up on Thursday (at 8:30 am, of all times!). I hope they don't ask us to do anything. Keep your fingers crossed for us.

I cannot believe that we have only a bit over 4 weeks in this house. I wish we'd already put an offer on another house so we could start planning our next steps.

We've had guests from Brazil for a week now, they'll be here until Saturday. It's not easy to juggle hosting friends and cyber schooling, but I'm trying. Next week my in-laws will be here. FIL's first visit in one year. Actually, his first time back in the country since last May. My mom thinks I should ask him to help us pack for the move (after I said that I wished that she and dad were here to help). I don't know about that, maybe he could help, but they'll be here only for a few days. Cyberschooling will be a challenge next week too. As if it weren't a challenge each and every day.

I finally finished a book I'd been wanting to read forever, a post about this coming up shortly.

What else?

Yeah, I wish you could go to Longwood Gardens right now:
I'll try to post more photos to the abandoned photo blog. I'm sad we're not going to live close to this place anymore. This will be our last year of being a passholder. When the year is through on March 31, we'll have been going there for 6.5 years straight, three months less than Linton's age then. I have to try to look at the bright side and I really am looking forward to moving.

All right, enough for now.

No comments: