Wednesday, April 07, 2010

I have an offer!

No, it's not an offer on the house just yet, folks...

But I have an offer!!!

... to teach!!!!

... a class in the Fall!!!

At the university where K is going to work (he mailed the contract, BTW).

Isn't that just great???

I might still look for more classes to teach at other universities, colleges, and CCs in the area, but having at least one class is great! This came about because K's department head emailed my CV to various other departments and colleges too. I've never taught the class in question, but I am most definitely qualified to do it, so, even better -- gaining experience in a new area!

I haven't even told my husband (who's attending a seminar right now) or any family members, so you're the first ones to know!

10 comments:

Tracy said...

This is the best news I've heard all day. Fantastic, Lilian!

Oonie said...

That is awesome! The best jobs are the ones that fall in my lap, I find. Congratulations!

Rene said...

Oh wow! So exciting!

Choco Pie said...

Congratulations!! I was kind of wondering if something like that might happen. That's great.

M said...

Awesome!

Anjali said...

WOW! Way to go, Lilian.

pithydithy said...

That's such great news! One class IS great. It lets you stay active and connected, but also gives you time and flexibility.

kate said...

Very very cool! What class is it?

Leslie M-B said...

Awesome. Congrats!

Aliki2006 said...

Hooray! This is fabulous news to read this Sunday evening!