Saturday, November 21, 2009

Let's Pretend I Live in the West Coast...

... and it's 10:18 p.m. there now, instead of 1:18 am the next day.

I was going to title this "my nephews ate my homework, erm, time to post on time" but thought it was a little bit too silly!!

We were out of the house all day and arrived here late, followed by brother-in-law and his wife. We'd picked up the nephews while they went here with their church. The boys are now asleep and the older boys are talking and I... who should also be there talking, am blogging while I wait for a load of laundry to wash so I can go hang in the basement. Very boring stuff...

I'll try to blog more tomorrow, but that's it for today, folks!

Oh, and I picked up our holiday on Thursday cards and they look fantastic! I'll be sharing them in about a month, OK? Please be patient ;-).

P.S. After I posted this an went upstairs I discovered that they were going to bed already. I talked a bit to K and came back to check on blogs and wait for the laundry. The washing is not done yet, but it's going to be sunny tomorrow, so I can go to bed and hang it out to dry (and not go hang it in the basement tonight)! YAY! 2:22 am.

No comments: