Friday, November 06, 2009

Cute Netbook

I'm blogging from the cutest sleek white netbook and it's not that bad to type in its tiny keyboard after all! It's my husband's, he got it for his teaching and the consulting work that he's yet to start. As if researching, adjunct teaching and applying for jobs (which in and of itself is almost a full time job) were not enough, he found this consulting gig which hopefully will help pay some of our outstanding debt, if only he can finds the time to work on it. From midnight to 6 am, maybe?

In any case, I hope to be back with another post later (there's a much awaited blogger meet up coming up this evening!!), but I wanted to send this out just in case, since NaBloPoMo awaits my daily posting.

Our trip was OK (for me) -- we didn't leave until 7:30 pm and got hear close to 4 am. Poor K drove most of the time and at the end had to stop several times to take short naps. Yuck. He's napping now, poor guy. We should have stayed home for him to work on his applications and for me to work on out neverending piles of leaves, but we just came... oh well. More later then...

No comments: