Saturday, November 07, 2009

In Precisely a Month...

... the boys and I will be inside a jet plane flying to Brazil. I'm glad we're going, but kind of sad that we'll spend so much time away from K. And traveling is a really stressful thing. Sigh.

I'm late again posting today, but it's not my fault!! Seriously, this may sound as the lamest excuse ever, but we were stuck in traffic for nearly an hour on the Pont Champlain -- the bridge that crosses the St. Lawrence River into Montreal. We had traveled a bit to visit some friends and encountered a huge traffic jam on the way back. Not fun.

It's been a lovely weekend so far. Long awaited blogger/friend meet up, some time with the brother- and sister-in-law... It's very tiring, but in the end it's so worth it! So now I have to go to bed because tomorrow we drive another 7+ hours back home. More posts and photos later...

No comments: