Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Tale of Two Books

Two books were released today,* The Double Daring Book for Girls, by Andi Buchanan and Miriam Peskowitz and Heather Armstrong's It Sucked and Then I Cried.

The only difference between the two, as far as I am concerned? I've had the first one (Double Daring...) in my hands for several days, courtesy of the publisher and my connection to the authors as because of my previous MotherTalk blogger experience and my blog review of the first book. I really enjoy having/reading books before they're even released! And it's even better that they're free! YAY to blogging!

Of course the one I really want to read right now is the second one. Oh well... it'll have to wait until I can afford it... Meanwhile I can enjoy Heather's blog...

* Once more I'm posting after midnight, but tweaking with the date so I don't miss posting on the "right date," please indulge, me, OK?

No comments: