Friday, February 01, 2008

Old Ugly Carpet Post at 365+1 Blog

I just wanted to let you know that I just posted various photos of the ugly carpet all over our ground floor at the 365+1 Project blog. I wish I could write more today, but I'm cleaning the house and I've decided to sleep over at a friend's house in Philly tonight, so I'll be back tomorrow (unless the cleaning miraculously gets done early and I find sometime to blog before we head to the city).

(and you already know that, but yesterday I added more photos to that blog too)

Have a great weekend everyone! Oh, and my husband arrived safely in Brazil and is heading to my parents' home this evening. It's Carnaval weekend in Brazil (and elsewhere in the world where it's celebrated, like Venice and New Orleans), but I never participated of that, so it doesn't really matter to me, but if you enjoy it:

Feliz Carnaval, Felice Carnivale, Happy Mardi Gras !!

No comments: