Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Bursting With Photos...

... Particularly house renovation photos.

I have posted lots of photos to my Project 365+1 blog today. A looong post about the guest bedroom renovation and some other random pictures, from newborn baby to passport picture, so check them out.

As for this blog, I'm going to post step-by-step "illustrated" recipes soon. Yummy sweet treats from Brazil that I'm preparing for tomorrow and this weekend. I also owe you photos of the renovation projects that we did last year and those will be forthcoming. That is... if I can find the time since I have to work on the dissertation and I will!! Gotta go do that right now (and check on the cakes that are baking :).

2 comments:

Aliki2006 said...

I hope things workl out well with your profs and committe members!

And I'm heading over to look at your photos! I love house reno pics.

Elrena said...

And might I just say, the cake was delicious! :)

It was so lovely to meet you -- we'll absolutely have to do it again. And do keep me posted about your dissertation, especially if you are interested in a proof-reader-swap. I'm 100% I could rustle up something for you to proofread for me if a swap were in order!