Wednesday, March 15, 2006

My First Online Publication! - Bilingual/Bicultural Family Network

As if I weren't busy enough, I decided to accept a lovely invitation from Corey Heller to write a column for the Bilingual/Bicultural Family Network's monthly newsletter. Of course it is a wonderful opportunity to sharpen my writing skills and I am in great company, since two of the five "contributing editors" are fellow bloggers: Alice from Jabberlingual and Clo from Multi Tongue Kids.

My column is titled One Family One Language, and this month I share my own story of biligualism (well, OK, multilingualism). I hope you enjoy it! And let me know what you think in the comments...

Check out also Alice's "Multicultural Melange and Clo's Eurapsody.

PS. I'm wondering if anyone read the last post... I'm going to have to ask some fellow bloggers the template questions directlly, because I really need to know about that :)

5 comments:

Alice said...

thanks for mentioning me as well, I will edit my blog entry to add your link too (I was just in too much of a hurry to do so when I wrote mine, so much happening at the same time now) - I will check out your other entry & try to answer your question ASAP!

L said...

Thanks, Alice! And there's no hurry for your answer... I don't think I'll
do anything to my template this week, though I'm dying to. I'm totally
tired of this one and ready for change!!

kate said...

Great column, Lilian! How neat! I haven't been online much the past few days but soon I hope to have a little more time to go back and check that site out some more. Oh, and I am the last person one should go to for template advice-- I'm clueless myself. Sorry!

Tracie P. said...

i just checked that out from mausi...great site! i'll have to read your submission :)

Clo said...

Ciao Lilian, thanks for linking and mentioning, you're an awesome PR lady! And high-five on the column at BBFN, I loved your piece. I think it is going to be a great project for us all! Looking forward to the next piece!