Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Consumed by Photobooks

I was going to title it "Death by... Photobooks (?!)," but I thought it was a little extreme, no? :)

In any case, K & I spend the last two days assembling two beautiful photo books, one for each of his grandmothers. I designed his paternal grandma's book in Shutterfly while K designed the book for his maternal grandma in iPhoto (he loved it and refuses to use Shutterfly).

I've been assembling photos of the grandmothers for weeks now, since I talked to my mother-in-law on Thanksgiving and found out that she had photographed a lot of old photos of her mother's and she really wanted to make a photo book.

We couldn't work on them last week, though, so we had to do it this week and in the end I had to pay 27 dollars for shipping for the Shutterfly one so we'll have them before we fly to Brazil next Wednesday.

I'm happy to report that most of my shopping is done. YAY!!! I actually did lots of things that were NOT in that "To-Do List" and I just realized that I didn't do others. So now the best thing to do is to add the things I did and cross them out. YAY!

In any case, I'm going to Universitiy #3 tonight to give the final exam in person and feed Brazilian food for my students. I'm long overdue in talking about this "problem" that I have, but more on that later!!

I'm still SUPER stressed out about the trip and overwhelmed by the amount of grading I need to do. In fact, I should be consumed by grading now, and I will. I have no choice!

Wish me luck! And good luck to all those who are grading and grading and grading right now! We will survive!

No comments: