Monday, November 18, 2013

The Mystery of the Missing Photos - Part II

The mystery continues, now with an interesting twist!

I wrote on the previous post about the mystery of November 2008's photos and then I read some of my posts of that period and I was reminded that it was part of the "dark days" when I was "teaching" an online class for University of Phoenix's affiliate Axia College -- the most horrible job I've ever had in my life!

So I reasoned that I had probably forgotten to take our camera when we went to my brother-in-law's house for Thanksgiving. Then I visited them this weekend and looked through their computer to copy photos of times and events that I was missing.

Look what I found!
Photographic proof that I was photographing that weekend. Sigh...

So the mystery continues! I doubt that I will ever find those photos and I'm OK with that. I suppose these crazy things happen, even with the most organized photographers. (I think I'm pretty organized). In fact, it was pretty interesting to come across this photo!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

For me right now, it's a mystery of the missing painting. I don't know where it could be. I've come to terms with that, but it sure would be nice to know what happened to it!