Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Not Over Yet

The work for this semester is not over yet. Far from it, actually. I still have tons of grading to do and three more final exams to administer (and then grade). :(

I'm in a hotel room right now. I came to U#3 because I wanted to give the final exam for my "distance" students in person. And... because I'm crazy like that, I am also going to serve food for them tomorrow after the exam. Sigh...

I'm getting sick and tired of cooking!! At least cooking the same dish (moqueca, one of the available recipes) over and over again. OK, only twice, but it feels like more: I it prepared for my U#2 students last week on Sunday and this Sunday again when my U#1 students came to my house (there are only four girls, such a fun group!).

I have to sleep now. Hopefully morel later...

No comments: