Thursday, May 16, 2013

Fielded

I think I started reading because the past two days made me absolutely EXHAUSTED!

Yesterday was "field day" at my sons' school and I volunteered to help. I helped with the 220 ft. dash. I forgot to bring sunscreen so the boys and I got slightly sunburned (I actually got more tanned than sunburn, which never happens with me, yay! I think I needed the vitamin D).

After spending nearly all dat at their school I still had to drive an hour there and back to my son's vision therapy appointment. Sigh...

If that were not enough, my youngest son's class had a field trip today (45 minutes away) and I also volunteered to help. No wonder I had to take a nap this afternoon which was followed by a splitting headache (thankfully acetaminophen helped).

I'm ready for the real "summer" to begin. More on that in the next post.

1 comment:

feMOMhist said...

I hate the end of the year, which where we live, runs for approximately one SOLID month of "non instructional" nonsense. Every year I'm tempted to take the kids out of school and travel, but then I think, oh no they will "miss" all the "stuff," although fMhson now voluntarily stays home on those days1