Monday, March 25, 2013

NOT FAIR!!! I want a snow day too!

I'm pouting like a little kid this morning because my husband and kids have a snow day and I do NOT and I have to drive my 76 miles to go teach.

[big pout]

Sigh...

I know the roads are definitely safe, but still, it's annoying... If it looked worse I would get in touch with a grad student and former student of mine at U#2 so she could teach my classes, but I don't think that's justified at this point, I just need to go teach, it's my job. Sigh.

It's beautiful out there too, I wish I could be taking photos of some blue ski and snow and maybe pretty birds, but no, I have to drive. Thankfully my dear husband is cleaning the car & driveway for me so I can go. I'm leaving around an hour earlier than I generally do (actually, not exactly, I'm running late already in my 1h ahead plan!), so hopefully I'll be fine.

I haven't had the energy to blog anything substantial here... maybe sometime soon, OK?

(and there's no label that will fit this post, Random stuff? update? nah, ok maybe nature & seasons).

2 comments:

jo(e) said...

I used to hate it when my kids would get a snow day, and I wouldn't. My college hardly ever closes because of snow so I end up having to always drive in no matter what.

Heidi said...

If it makes you feel any better, we didn't have a snow day either.