Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Blistering Blatant Blunder, Batman!

Sigh...

I guess the past 24h have been a learning experience. Almost 8.5 years of blogging (and turning 40, boo!!!....) have been working their "magic" on me, though, and making me slightly thicker skinned. Just slightly, but when you've been oversensitive all your life, any little bit of extra skin helps a lot!

And, of course, I am the only one to blame anyway for blundering like that. I'm sorry, I made a mistake, I will think more before impulsively hitting the publish button, etc, etc.

Thanks again for speaking up. I mean, if you're even still here.

Lame post & silly title, I know. I kept writing that title in my head while driving today, couldn't resist the alliteration (and the imaginary original title had no ridiculous reference to the superhero -- which I don't like BTW -- it's just another one of those "impulsive" writing decisions, hopefully harmless this time). As for constantly blogging in my head... this blogging thing is an addiction that has taken hold of my brain. Sigh... Hopefully it's not a bad thing, though, if it can help me become a better person.

Edited to add:
P.S. the moment I hit publish, my husband finally walked in the door! YAY! He's working on a grant, so it'll be very lonely over here until he's done on Friday. Sigh.

2 comments:

Anjali said...

Don't beat yourself up, Lilian! It happens to the best of us.

Anonymous said...

Now I think you're being harsh and unfair to yourself! I am sorry if my comment hurt you :(