Saturday, March 09, 2013

He's 11! The Best of Kelvin

When Kelvin turned five, I posted about his five favorite things and things I liked about him too. It's about time we do this again, six years later.

Eleven favorite things for Kelvin:
1. Food:  Fettuccine Alfredo.
2. Electronics: iPad Mini and computer.
3. iPad Games:  Air Tycoon 2, Jet Car Stunts and Doodle Jump.
4. TV show: Ninjago.
5. Things to do: eat, ripstick, read and do electronics.
6. Author: Rick Riordan.
7. Music performers: Coldplay & Adele.
8. Songs to play on the piano: "Don't Stop Believing" and his own compositions.
9. Friends: David F, Brandon, Manuel, Lucca, Stefan.
10. School subject: Math
11. Family Member: second cousin Kenny.

My favorite things about Kelvin:
1. How we laugh together.
2. He still lets me hug and kiss him a lot.
3. How he loves to play his own songs at the piano.
4. His curiosity and motivation to learn about things that interest him.
5. He can reads for hours and hours, just like his mama before him!
6. He's really skilled at the ripstick and also at skiing. (unlike mama)
7. He is a good friend.
8. He loves most of the food I cook.
9. His enthusiasm about life (i.e. "This is the best thing I've ever eaten!").
10. How smart he is with electronics and academically.
11. He is a loving and caring person.

I love you my son, thank you for being part of my life!!

No comments: