Thursday, March 01, 2012

Expectant place

I finished teaching my classes. In fact, it was very weird because it was only one class. For the first time in a long time none of my (six) students showed up to class (this happened before to me back in Brazil when I taught English to small groups of students). There was a misunderstanding of their part -- because I won't be for the first class after the break. I was, still am a bit upset because we're really behind, but I will request that they meet on their own outside of class and catch up...

sigh...

I feel expectant a about the trip, and a bit stressed about preparing for it, but hopefully everything will work out just fine. And I hope the haircut comes out OK too. I can post photos and then "poof" them later... ;)

Gotta go!

No comments: