Sunday, March 18, 2012

Anyone can comment (for now)

Thanks for the heads up, feMOMhist!

Well... I didn't know that people with wordpress/typepad or other accounts had had trouble commenting to blogger blogs either...

In any case, I've selected that anyone can comment here and while I really don't like anonymous comments which at times can be pretty troll-ey, I want to make it easier for people to comment. Let me know if it's easier for you to comment now, OK?

I have kept the word verification, though -- sorry! In any case, Blogger is using "captcha" style ones now, which apparently help digitize works in print, so it's doing some good, I guess.

Now... the only reason I haven't moved to wordpress is INERTIA... I'm just plain lazy. I actually have a blog there with the same name, to save it if I decide to move, but I keep staying here. Sorry about that, I know I should have switched ages ago.

I still need to figure out how to comment on some of your blogs, though...

3 comments:

nicoleandmaggie said...

Thanks!

L said...

You're very welcome! I tried to post this "You're welcome" on your blog and also to add my 2 cents to the MSG discussion -- but, ALAS! I was barred again from commenting on a Wordpress site. :( Maybe I'll try to login to wordpress....

nicoleandmaggie said...

I don't know what's up with that. Hopefully Wordpress will fix whatever that bug is soon.

Worst case scenario, you could make up an email...