Thursday, March 26, 2009

Last Minute Flying

I'm in Boston... instead of us being in the car driving all night.

3 pm - K bought the ticket

3:40 - we left for the aiport

4:00 - we ran into traffic and despaired

4:45 - I arrived at the airport

5:15 - time the flight was scheduled to depart

Thankfully, I was able to print my boarding pass and the flight was delayed until 6:35.

8:30 - I arrived in Providence and my father-in-law picked me up.

9:40 - he dropped me off at my friends' apartment in Boston.

All courtesy of my lovely, dear mother and father-in-law, who were very worried about us driving all night so I could be at the conference by 8:30 am tomorrow.

I'm so thankful! And I LOVED traveling only with carry-on luggage. It was my very first (and perhaps last) time... it's so convenient!

Anyway, I'm just sorry for my poor husband who will have to leave the house ready for showing without my help!

P.S. I really think that the job possibility is getting really slim. I emailed them to find out when I was going to hear back from them and they said that the Friday evening question is too much of a problem. :-(

No comments: