Thursday, March 19, 2009

Even Quicker

So, I went to the doctor, not on Monday, but Tuesday because I left my insurance card at home and missed the appointment after trying to go back to get it.

I could write volumes on how I HATE going to the doctor in this country (I spent that evening writing and rewriting multiple posts in my head), but I'll spare you and only say that I'm already scheduled to do a mammogram and an ultrasound of the lump by my ear.

K is staying home from work this week and painting and fixing things around the house. Hopefully I'll get to post photos. Tues and Wed. night I got to help paint and I was happy about that.

Tuesday afternoon as I was getting ready to get to the doctor I noticed I had a voice mail. It was from the guy at the Y, about the job I applied for. I called him back the next day, maybe I'll take the job, but I want to go to MA first for two weeks and the house will go on the market regardless.

So, that's where we stand. Too busy to think or feel much of anything.
(post written in 5 minutes flat)

2 comments:

Keiko said...

Coisa chata mesmo médico nesse continente...tipo, minha obstetra que não apareceu no parto, não apareceu depois e com quem não consigo falar agora que estou com um ponto da cesárea aberta...

Mas bom, fora isso, só passei pra desejar Feliz Sábado mesmo...

beijinho,
Keiko

Andromeda Jazmon said...

I'm glad you went to the doctor. I hate it too but it's worth it in the long run. I'll keep you in my prayers.