Wednesday, June 25, 2008

"Bye Bye Brasil"

We're leaving for the airport within an hour or so, so I don't have much time to write. I'm glad to be going back home, twenty days was plenty of time to be in Brazil although this was the first time I stayed "only" that... I miss my house, my garden, my cat, and I know that I need to get back as soon as possible so we start working on the plans for the next phase of our lives. We've made some important decisions before K went back home and I will be blogging about those soon. Hopefully I can post the other pictures when I get home. Meanwhile, I'll share some random ones here.

I. Recycling is taken very seriously in many parts of Brazil. These bins can be found everywhere in Curitiba, for example.

II. Tree with flowers of two colors
III. Cool new bridge in the city of São Paulo

1 comment:

ArticulateDad said...

Glad to hear you and K are making plans. It's nice to have some finality in things (even when they're negative) so we can move on. Thanks for the pictures of Brazil, and your reflections about home.