Sunday, April 13, 2008

Spring's Here -- Take a Look!

Even my first tulip has began to open. I'm so thrilled that I planted all those bulbs back in December!
These photos were taken yesterday and I have almost two weeks of photos yet to post to the other blog, and, BTW, do check it out once in a while because I haven't been posting photos here after I began the 365+1 project. I do want to go back to posting more photos and I'm posting these here before I do it there, because, as my now blog-less friend ChicagoMama would say, I want to "bring good juju" to this blog (whatever exactly that means ;-).

Good news: my voice is better already, very low, but noticeably better. I guess that the singing can be blamed for most of the problem since my throat was already healing up to yesterday (I knew by the color of the discharges, apologies for this nasty statement...). So, next time I know, when not feeling entirely well in my vocal chords, no singing. Particularly no singing extremely high notes to rehearse the soprano parts (I'm an alto, but I sing along when rehearsing any other voices, including men's). I still need to take it easy, though, because my sinuses are not that happy either... oh well.

2 comments:

pithydithy said...

They're gorgeous! We have some bulb plants that were here when we moved in, but you've inspired me to plant more this fall.

ArticulateDad said...

I'm glad you planted those bulbs too. Enjoy them all. I can't wait to get my hands dirty in our new yard (still way too wet to accomplish much).