Friday, December 21, 2007

Gotta Be Quick!

I know... I never had the time to scan and post some of our wedding photos. I'll do it someday. Promise.

We're leaving for Massachusetts in an hour or two (hopefully) to spend the holidays with my parents-in-law (my BIL and his family arrive tomorrow night, I think, they're flying from MD) so we have a long drive ahead of us.

I can't stand the days and hours before a trip because it's just inevitable that we leave everything for the last minute. Particularly I, myself, and me... :( K was actually a bit mad because I obviously left for today the task of uploading and ordering a year and a half worth of photos because today is the last day of a promotional price (5 cents a print) for the already CHEAPEST photo development website in the country!! I get so happy just knowing I'm paying the lowest possible price for good service. The best thing is that if you live in NYC or NJ you can pick up your photos for free and that's what I did last June when we went to bring my brother to NYC. It was the last time I ordered a sizable number of photos. The plan was to pick them up today as well, but I decided to have them shipped instead. 14 bucks for almost 1000 photos is pretty good. Anyway, check them out.

OK, gotta go finish packing the bags, washing a sink full of dishes, etc.

I'll be blogging from there, but I want to wish you and yours very Happy Holidays!! And wish us a good trip :)

2 comments:

ArticulateDad said...

We finally broke down and bought ourselves a digital SLR (a Nikon D200) to replace my ancient film cameras. It serves as our last two anniversary presents (since we never did follow through on those intentions). It's rather intimidating, what with all the buttons, knobs, switches, and menus. But I look forward to taking real photos again.

Aliki2006 said...

I hope you get everything done! We made it to Maryland today--whew--so I know what the frenzy is like!