Monday, January 14, 2013

Sorry for the Silence

Everything is going well, I've just been very, very busy.

And I had a lot of pent up stress because I had to start teaching today & didn't feel prepared, but it all went great! I want to write a separate post about that, though. I hope I can write a lot of post in the next few days, I feel really energized...

... energized, but worried about the crazy warm weather in January. It feels wonderful to walk out to nearly 70s outdoors, but it also feels very very wrong. :(

I was happy to quickly chat on skype with my mom today after not having talked to her in a week -- they were at the beach in Brazil without phone or internet (they had cell phones, but my voip phone service charges for that). I talk to my mom, over the phone or email or computer chat nearly every day.

what else? I had a bit of a sore throat last week but didn't get sick! YAY!

I have even more things to add to the 2012 news post & I'll try to post those soon, promise!

ok, I hope that's enough for now. there are some bad feelings regarding the application I sent, but I'm just ignoring those & hoping that it'll all be gone in a few months. sigh...

No comments: