Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Have I Told You?

Have I told you...

... how we love, love, loooooove our new house?

...that the boys have been on vacation for over a week already?

... that I'm excited about the new class I'm going to teach?

.... that we love our new couch?

... that the awesome "blogger meet up" I've been looking forward to for years and was part of my "new year's wish" post may soon happen?

... that I had a minor car problem last week and ongoing major car situations?

... that I can't stand facebook much, but really liked The Social Network?

... that I'm going to a conference in two weeks and don't know how I'll find the time to write the paper?

... that we live in a place that has tons of poppies and I took hundreds of lovely photos of them last May?

... that I went to IKEA and now my dining-room is nearly complete?

No? I haven't told you? Well, I hope to soon be able to find the time to blog about all these things and more, but for now, I'm too busy designing my Fall class (and being paid to do it!) and hosting my in-laws who will be here in a couple of hours with K (he went to pick them up) and help us with the boys (a "first" in the past 9 years -- it's always my parents).

So... I hope this post will motivate me to come back and share more about each of those things. And thanks for your patience if you're still reading.

1 comment:

Libby said...

for what it's worth, Lilian, I haven't written my paper either... In fact, I haven't started it!