Wednesday, June 15, 2011

In Less than 2 hours

We are supposed to be leaving for out rip up North and I hope I can be ready, in spite of the fact that tons of things remain do be done, including, but not limited to, finishing packing our clothes.

We're going to Montreal for the weekend, but stopping in upstate NY on our way there. I hope to be able to blog about our adventures by Sunday night, if not earlier.

The past week was really busy, with my in-laws' here until Sunday and I worked a lot in my course syllabus during the summer institute I participated in last week.

I wish I could be more organized and more relaxed about packing for trips, but getting ready to travel is at the top of my list of anxiety and stress inducers. :(

I'm glad that the neighbor across the street is going to water my plants (I planted some shade flowers and foliage yesterday and several bulbs/ seeds in the past two weeks).

Well, I have to continue packing. I hope we have a nice trip. Oh, my brother reported that they're having a good time in Russia. I think tomorrow will be their last day by themselves in Moscow and then they will be visiting friends over the weekend.

See you again soon!

2 comments:

kate said...

Oh, bummer-- I'm from upstate New York! Wish I could jet over for a quick meet up...

Aliki2006 said...

Have a great trip!