Monday, June 20, 2011

A New Year's Bloggy Wish Come True: Meeting Jo(e)

Last Friday we finally, after years of trying to schedule a blogger meet-up, were able to spend some time with Jo(e) at Pretty Color Lakes (meeting her was the first item in my "things that have to happen this year" post). Unfortunately we were too busy talking (and taking photos of the gorgeous lakes) that I forgot to ask to take a proper photo of the two of us (which would be awkward without faces anyway, so it's ok in the end, I guess). Here's a fuzzy photo I took of Jo(e), my sons and K:

Too bad that we didn't have much time, but we're hoping to be able to meet again on other trips up North.

I'm including a few more photos of our time there. I hope Jo(e) can email me more photos, since she took several, including of our family!
Pretty Color Lakes is really pretty!
The boys had a great time climbing up the banks of the trail/lake.
The reflex is greener than the actual trees

1 comment:

jo(e) said...

It was so great to meet you and your family! I'm just now getting back from my trip and going through the photos on my camera. I'll email you some when I get a chance.