Thursday, July 02, 2009

They're Coming...

... (my parents, that is), so this means we're not going to Brazil -- in case you were wondering what was the final decision in this quandary. They purchased their tickets this morning and will stay here for two months. I'm OK with my decision, but I hope we can go to Brazil in December/January. There's more news, but I'll write another post shortly! ;-)

Oh, and thanks to all those who responded to the previous post, particularly my dear friend Lucy, whose beautiful comment brought tears to my eyes! We have to meet your baby, Lucy -- let me know if you want my dad to dedicate her!! We'll go and sing too ;-).

1 comment:

t1 Diabetes said...

Sorry I just seen this, it was our anniversary and I was out... in Jim Thorpe... decided to go there instead of the beach because it was too out of the way and with the baby it would be too much traveling. Plus yes, you can't go to the beach at night and that's what I wanted to do. Anyway... I'm so happy for you... and I'm so glad you are staying... now, are you serious about your dad dedicating my baby???! I've been looking for a brazilian pastor to do this for a while now!!! As a matter of fact I was going to call some numbers today, but unfortunately the baby was not feeling weel and all she wanted was to be held and nurse (and potty!), so no time today. But it does not matter, because God provides! That would be so special if your dad could do this!!! When can he come??? I'll schedule around his schedule. ps. My sister just told me she hill be here for two weeks, it would be nice if it was then, let me know when are they coming!!! so excited!