Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Complications

We just found out this afternoon that the house we saw on Sunday, the one with the lovely pine trees, is going to get an offer put in tomorrow. I hate being in situation like this!

We aren't fully ready to present an offer just yet because of one small reason: even though we really liked the house, we only viewed a total of seven and we wanted to look at least at six or seven more. We had just scheduled to do this on Thursday morning.

Now we have to scramble and try to see the other houses tomorrow as well as to go back to the one we liked and then make an offer. This is all so nerve racking that it makes me feel like giving up on the house! I can't stand defeat without even trying, though, so I want us to give it a try. If they reject the offer then we'll know it wasn't meant to be.

Wish us luck and I'll keep you posted.

I really wanted to post about some other things -- most importantly about the Blogger Blitz to bring Baby Evelyn, Stephanie Bennett's daughter, home. Here's a good roundup of some of the Blog Blitz posts (my friend Kateri also wrote about it here). Baby Evelyn's was born exactly one year ago today, April 17 when her mother Stephanie was only 17 years old! Maybe I'll be back later to talk about that, but I can't promise it.

1 comment:

Aliki2006 said...

I hope you can get in to see those other houses. Good luck!