Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Cherry Blossoms

We had a lovely time in D.C. and... my husband was with us after all.* I took very few photos, compared to the number I usually take, and most of them were of people -- my brother-in-law and his family, my parents, my sons and our family. Here are some of the photos I took of the blossoms last Monday. Enjoy.
I have decided to dedicate this month of April solely to the dissertation since my parents will be in China in May. I'll try to keep on blogging, though, as a reward for working. I'm glad to report that the never ending data analysis is DONE!! Now I can move on and actually finish writing. Stay tuned for updates.


* "Thanks" to having to miss his trip to Brazil (non-refundable discount ticket) because he lost his travel document last time he went. Two weeks ago he thought he had "found" the missing document and decided to travel. When we were leaving for the airport and he was double checking his passport, he noticed that it was last year's document, so he had to abort the trip. We enjoyed his company, though -- we gotta make lemonade out of lemons, right?

1 comment:

Aliki2006 said...

Gorheous cherry blossom pics, Lilian. I'm heading to DC/MD for Easter weekend, but we won't make it to the cherry blossoms, alas.