Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Amazing T-Shirt Folding Technique!!

OK, since I mentioned t-shirts in the previous post, it seems fitting to link to a recent post by Andi (from Mother Shock) which is indeed a "gift" to anyone who hates to fold laundry as much as I do. She's right -- it is completely mind blowing, and you've got to try it!!

P.S. I feel like posting 3 times a day now, and I'm actually keeping myself from doing it for fear of overwhelming my readers (since I usually write only once a week, or at least every few days), but I guess I've got to do it as a "farewell gift" to myself before I start working-like-a-crazy-woman-who-needs-to-finish-a-dissertation-or-die next week after my parents get here from Brazil. I'm so not looking forward to that - can't you tell?

2 comments:

Juliet said...

Wow! I go a couple days away from the blog world, and look what happens! LOL

Try not to stress to much. It only makes things worse. I've only recently figured this out. heh

Alice said...

Cool, eh? I saw this at mothershock as well & passed the link on to my friends but it seems like everyone knew about this already, so how come I only learn this now? (I hate folding laundry and I am really bad at this, too, so this is god-sent!) ;)