Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Bilingual Families site - I have been linked!

I have been recently contacted by Corey Heller, the founder of this Seattle-based and very interesting website: Bicultural Family. She wanted to include a link to my blog in their first newsletter, and here it is. I am delighted and honored to have been included in this list, together with my blogging friends Alice (from Jabberlingual), and Clo (from Multi Tongue Kids), and some other truly interesting multi-cultural bloggers.

Well, I want to welcome any visitors that may visit from the Bicultural Family site, but have to say upfront that we're not yet a fully bilingual family! My sons are still mostly monolingual, but I'm sure they will soon learn English (and at least one or two other languages). Actually, yesterday I was talking a bit in English with my almost four-year old, and I'm planning to do this more often.

I have also posted a link to (and requested to be included in the directory of) the Expat Blog, the self described "The online expatriate community." You can find the button/link directly below my list of expatriate/multi-cultural mama blog list.

OK, now I'm going to try to post a Valentine's Day themed post, hold on :)!

No comments: