Tuesday, January 31, 2006

My Very Own "Blog Cloud"


I saw this first at ABD mom, and then at Scrivener's I found a link to where I could get it too (it's a site that sells t-shirts with this "cloud" from one's website printed on them).

I think it's pretty coo! (it would definitely look good in a t-shirt as well as being meaningful to the wearer) I like how the highlighted words are really key words in my blog and how different versions of the word mother come up. I also like the last words "work worth write writing years." I hope it'll be worth writing my dissertation, it's definitely the work of many many years...

P.S. if you want one too, you need to follow the instructions on the link above (you can change fonts and colors) and then before hitting the finished button, you should right click and save the image to your computer. Then you just upload it to the blog as a picture.

2 comments:

Juliet said...

It does look cool! But if I look at it too long, I'm likely to get a headache. Kind of like with those 3-D pictures thingies.

DUSIE said...

I love it!!! what a neat thing, too bad it couldn't do longer evern more random texts...or maybe it can...okay, back to NOT BLOGGING indefinitely...hahaha....tschiaou!