Saturday, February 04, 2006

Blogger Ate My Latest Post!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know what happened! Blogger was "off the air" this evening and I simply couldn't open my blog. When I was finally able to do it, a few minutes ago, I realized that the post I had finished writing last night and posted (around 11:30 pm) was GONE!! The saved version in Blogger, that I could edit and post again is an old one, and I wrote the rest last night and didn't save it as a MS Word document or anything... I'm SO MAD!!

I know the post was here before because Alice read and even commented on it twice (I have the emails to prove it).

This is absolutely frustrating... too bad I can't afford to pay for a more reliable service (like typepad). I'm still hopeful the post will turn up later, but... I actually don't think it will (then I guess I'm not hopeful after all :)

I'll come back later to post something I wrote in Brazil about a month ago...

2 comments:

Choco Pie said...

Blogger is all messed up for everyone. It was eating comments and then it started eating posts, then it was down for a while. There have been problems for at least 2 days now. What a pain.

Juliet said...

I've had some problems as well. Unfortunately, there is no online blogging service that doesn't have problems. Blogger is actually working out a lot better for me than Live Journal and Xanga ever did. Of course, that's not saying much.

Thank you, by the way, for the blog recommendation. I will check her out. You aare turning out to be an awesome blog buddy. :-)