Thursday, January 12, 2006

Delurking Week

I copied the picture from ABDmom, and only after I had uploaded it I thought I didn't like it that much. I'll post it anyway, though, since it's hard enough to upload things on a dial-up connection, and I'm planning on posting again soon, so it won't sit at the top of the blog for too long. Today I'm spending a lot of time reading blogs and trying to catch up, since it's the first time in almost 3 weeks I'm not in a hurry online... It's amazing how blogs have become indispensable for me, almost as much as email, I'd say!

Any lurkers out there? I'd love to hear from you :)

2 comments:

DUSIE said...

hello hello! i think it's a great pic! kind of eery but no less funny, i have been popping in from time to time but presently delurking to say Tschiao-Tschiao! Back to my 'momster in the box!' whoops meant to type monster! lol!

Scrivener said...

I haven't been by for a little while, but I have been known to lurk on your pages periodically. Also to comment.

Hi!!!