Sunday, February 22, 2015

Now a Pioneer Covered Wagon?!

Yeah, first there was the mousetrap car, and now my seventh-grader needs to make from scratch a pioneer covered wagon that needs to look as authentic as possible, but which cannot be made using a kit, but which can use store-bought things such as a horse and little implements.

To make matters worse, this project overlaps with the finishing of the super-involved science fair project that needs to be done by March 4.

All this and I never even blogged the woes of the Fall semester when my husband and I spent hours driving around looking for specific trees for our son to photograph for his "Leaf Project." Seriously!

I don't know how we'll survive three more years of science & social studies. And apparently there will be other projects like these in their high school too.

Sigh...

No comments: