Thursday, January 23, 2014

OK!

I shouldn't have left you hanging (though I don't think many people still read this in this age of tweets & instagram & yucky facebook -- I still prefer blogging over everything else!) after my last post, but, here it is...

... it's all good! No malignancy! Only a moderate amount of irregular growth which might... or might NOT... have ever become malignant.

YAY!

I'm relieved and happy and I'll keep going back yearly to check if everything continues to be fine. And start to apply sunscreen daily.

My only New Year's resolution, OK?

Hopefully more later... though maybe not because we're about to have guests this weekend -- in-laws whose departure to Egypt may be imminent... sniff, sniff... :(

Well, thats life. We all need to adjust to change. Even though sometimes I wish the change was in my life, not other people's. I hunger for new things sometimes. It's hard, very very hard to "settle down." Blah...


2 comments:

Heidi said...

Yay! Glad you had that good news. :)

jo(e) said...

Happy to hear the good news!