Monday, January 07, 2013

Things That I Always Forget To Do (a post in progress)

... this post will be "in progress" because I often forget which things I always forget to do. ha ha. I wish this could be funny. :-p

Please, add your own to the comment section!

I always forget to...

... 1) Take all the plastic bags (which I dutifully collect and stuff inside one of them, stretching it to the limit) to recycle at the stores that have a collection bin up front. Sometimes I put them in the car to help me remember, but they just sit in there for weeks. More often, they just sit it in the garage.

... 2) Finally decide on a doctor and make appointments for a checkup that is nearly three years too late.    (this one I actually "forget" if you know what I mean).

... 3) Take calcium supplements. I think I do that once or twice a week at most!

... 4) Where I stored wrapping paper or reusable gift bags + tissue paper, so I always end up buying more when needed. Oh, yeah, and birthday candles bought ahead of time.

... 5) Buy some non-essential items that end up being badly needed/wanted.

Do you think this post will help me to remember to do these? I hope so!!

1 comment:

feMOMhist said...

I can't do 1-3 either. I'm fine with #4 as I have a storage bin. SIGH add to that filling out forms, which I completely suck at, and that is my never gets done list.