Tuesday, January 11, 2011

1/11/11

I almost forgot, but I wanted to post this just because it's a cute date, and it's my friend and blogging role model Dawn's birthday. Happy Birthday Dawn! I'm glad Maddie helped you celebrate so well!

Oh, and it's my brother's birthday Eve. :-)

One last thing about Dawn's birthday being on such an interesting date today. I wrote to her that I had mine back on 7/7/77 when I turned six. My mom took tons of photos, with the date written on the brand new green "blackboard" that I got as a birthday gift and the other gifts (we had had a big party that year).

I don't really remember even thinking about 7/7/07, but I guess it's because the zero ruined it. No more of those birthdays for me... 2077 is pretty far in the future & I won't be around by then.

As for 2011's matching dates, I've blogged on 1/1 and I'll certainly do it again in November. :)

No comments: