Monday, October 29, 2007

Taking the Plunge

Last year I wanted to participate and didn't dare to, but this year I will, even though I know countless reasons why I shouldn't.So, it's official, I've joined the National Blog Posting Month (NaBloPoMo) "club"and I will attempt to post every single day of the month of November. I know I'll never write a novel (I've actually never aspired to do it I prefer non-fiction to fiction), so I didn't want to join "NaNoWriMo" (National Novel Writing Month), but posting everyday sounds a lot of fun.

I hope you enjoy my daily postings starting Nov. 1st and don't get overly bored with me and my writing ;) .

3 comments:

Rene said...

This is a nice goal. I don't know if I'm up to the challenge, but I like the idea. We'll see. If only I could learn to keep my posts short.

Aliki2006 said...

You are braver than me!

I'll look forward tor reading you every day...

Andromeda Jazmon said...

I'm doing it too. Friend me!